Pilastro nascosto - Rocchino di Cavrenno
Pilastro Nascosto Versante nord-est
- Small sector detached from the main body.
- Access: It is accessed by an easy path coming from the CUBA sector base or with a steep descent from the base of the SELLA sector.
- Crag: Rocchino di Cavrenno
- Sector: Pilastro nascosto
- N. Routes: 6
- Level: 6b/8a
- Gear: Excellent with 10 mm bolts. Stainless. Abundant on some routes due to the fragility of certain superficial holds.
N 47.0127º/E 8.1233º
N 0.0000º/E 0.0000º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Note: The sector is being expanded. Some itineraries have already been planned but the cleaning of the rock wall by creepers and vines has not yet been completed.
- Type: The lithotype is the same as the main body. The only difference is in the inclination of the layers that is reversed. He would say that, in some parts, many holds are elusive or reversed.
- Update: 2019/07/09
- Reads: 5691
Pilastro nascosto versante nord/ovest