- The crag is composed of five sectors up to 40 meters high, arranged at the base of an articulated wall supported by a wooded slope on the eastern shore of Lake Lecco. Discreet variety of styles of climbing depending on the rock, however always excellent: overhanging and physical reeds in the left section of the GROTTONE (where you can chain the first / second shots with large journeys that require up to 20 referrals), walls with good marks just over the vertical to DURACELL, vertical drops plates and reglettes with intense stretches for the fingers, as in the nearby Bastionata del Lago, for all other sectors. Many itineraries are particularly greasy. Best months: Advisable in the middle and winter afternoons; sun after about 13. To be excluded summer and sultry periods due to the proximity of the forest. The rock dries very slowly to the GROTTONE; relatively quickly elsewhere. We thank the portal: http://larioclimb.paolo-sonja.net/falesie_lecco/pradello/index.html - Lario Climb source of a part of the material. The portal of Paolo Vitali and Sonia Brambati hosts many other Lecchese cliffs and updates.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: Follow the road that leads from Lecco to Colico. After 2 Km turn right under the railway underpass (signs for Pradello) follow the road and park under the bridge of the future highway. Follow the path that starts to the left of the restaurant that takes you to the base of the structures in a few minutes. The rock is an excellent limestone, the environment is a bit disturbed by the highway below. The wall is exposed to the west and is divided into five sectors: chioscuers Alessandro Ronchi
- Crag: Pradello
- N. Routes: 61
- Level: 5b/7c
- Height: 350 mt.
- Gear: Excellent with resined studs, quite close apart on some 'historical' itineraries to the FOBIA and DOMENICO sectors, a bit more ingenious. After the streets in the early '80s of Ivan Guerini, with very few nails and some dice, in 1987 Marco Galli, Claudio Gorla, Virgilio Plumari, Renato Da Pozzo and Norberto Riva nailed the first spit sports routes, until in '88 /' 89 Alessandro Ronchi dedicates himself with Rino Fumagalli to the complete development of the cliff, returning with Flavio De Stefani in the 90s to re-equip it and add other itineraries.
N 45.8812º/E 9.3713º
N 45.8790º/E 9.3721º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Michele67: 62, miki: 1, iltrex: 1, Climb0n3: 1,
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: For more info: Lario Climb
- Update: 11/11/2016
- Reads: 26207
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: