Passo Gardena - Tridentina
- One of the most famous crags in the Dolomites
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Park on the large square at the sixth last bend coming from Val Badia to Passo Gardena, at the foot of the Pisciadu, from which the cliff is already visible. Follow the path to the left.
- Crag: Passo Gardena - Tridentina
- N. Routes: 41
- Level: 6a/7c
- Height: 720 mt.
Exposure: North East
- Rock: Resistance climbing on holes.
N 46.5470º/E 11.8176º
N 46.5475º/E 11.8214º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 46,
- Update: 12/08/2015
- Reads: 4344
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: