Siusi allo Sciliar - Hauenstein
- Falesia at the foot of the Sciliar in Siusi. One sector was built on a rock below an old castle. Others instead a little more in the woods.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Proceed towards Alpe di Siusi, head towards the gondola and park. Follow the path number 8 that leads to the old castle until you come to a hairpin bend. From here a small path leads to sector A. For sector B, always follow the castle. For the third one instead take the path next to the Rapunzel street.
- Crag: Siusi allo Sciliar - Hauenstein
- N. Routes: 78
- Level: 3a/8a+
- Height: 720 mt.
Exposure: All directions
- Rock: Very compact rock
N 46.5365º/E 11.5685º
N 46.5400º/E 11.5640º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 84, petty: 5,
- Update: 11/08/2016
- Reads: 7069
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: