- Sasso Pelo's crag. Recommended ways: Calimero 6b; Pistachios in the club 6c +; Little Prince 7th; Bella Belluno 7a +; Calamity Jane 7b; The dripping of silence 7b +; Ohh 7c +; Gang Bang 7c +; Bad Thoughts 8a +; The dream merchant 8a +; The search for Ventura 8b +.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: From Como or Lecco reach the village of Gravedona, located on the left bank of the lake. From here follow the signs for "Livo" and "Dosso del Liro". Just past the village of Peglio you reach an old church on the left, in front of which, on the right, there is a small road that begins with a short asphalt section uphill, after which it becomes a dirt road. Follow it to the end reaching a clear space in which to park. From here continue on foot going up to the village of Naro. For the classic (winter) sector climb into the forest following some traces that lead to the base of the walls. For this sector, as the cliff is exposed to the south and then sunbathes from sunrise to sunset, the best period for frequenting goes from October to April, while in the other periods it is advisable the late afternoon
- Crag: Sasso Pelo
- N. Routes: 51
- Level: 6a/8b+
- Height: 600 mt.
- Gear: The nailing was carried out by the TRIBU ', a spontaneous and informal group of climbers made up of: Simone Pedeferri, Marco Vago, Stefano Pizzagalli, Efisio Pili, Mauro Maccario, Domenico Soldarini, Maurizio Longaretti, Barbara Guattini, Fabrizio De Liberali, Giovanni Calori, Giorgia Cagnetta, Alessandro Cappelletti.
N 46.1600º/E 9.2951º
N 46.1609º/E 9.2961º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Zilio: 3, lennyp: 2,
- Biblio: Guide: For the reports, refer to the Guide of Versante Sud 'SPORTS AND MODERN ARRAMPICATE BETWEEN LECCO AND COMO' written by Pietro Corti.
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: They are essential: a 60-meter rope, 15 referrals and a medium-high technical level because, apart from some rare exceptions, most of the routes have a difficulty between 6c + and 8b +. The beautiful landscape and the isolated environment make this place a very suggestive and peaceful place. For this we recommend the utmost respect for nature and the best education in respect of the inhabitants of the valley.
- Update: 08/09/2018
- Reads: 48899
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: