Val Sarentino - Johanneskofel
- Falesia equipped in the 90s and revised and cleaned periodically. Due to the dense vegetation in the area some streets are sometimes a bit dirty.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Bolzano go up the Val Sarentino up to the 16th tunnel, before which there is a large pitch. From here take the path that leads to the river and follow it towards Bolzano until you reach a bridge and a tunnel of an abandoned road, beyond which the first sector is located. Follow the valley to get to the other sectors.
- Crag: Val Sarentino - Johanneskofel
- N. Routes: 54
- Level: 3a/8a
- Height: 500 mt.
N 46.5478º/E 11.3685º
N 46.5589º/E 11.3694º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 60,
- Update: 11/08/2015
- Reads: 5650
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: