Valle Di Landro - Militärklettergarten
- Militärklettergarten translated into Italian stands for Army Crag, a name that suggests that it was equipped by the army. Climbing on plate, easy even for beginners.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Dobbiaco take the Valle di Landro and continue until about 124 km, where the cycle path passes under the main road, and park in the parking lot next to it. Cross the bridge on the left, follow a path that leads to the river, about 100 meters over the fence and continue until you have to cross a stream and meet a sign indicating the cliff.
- Crag: Valle Di Landro - Militärklettergarten
- N. Routes: 39
- Level: 3a/7b
- Height: 1400 mt.
N 46.6478º/E 12.2280º
N 46.6490º/E 12.2302º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 42,
- Update: 10/08/2015
- Reads: 4214
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: