San Lorenzo di Sebato - Burgkofl
- The cliff was born as early as the 80s and in 2008 began the restoration that lasted three years.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Coming from Bressanone towards San Lorenzo di Sebato, follow for Castelbadia (Sonnenburg) 200 meters after the sign indicating the beginning of Val Badia. Follow for Fassina and then for Campolino and park on the left immediately after the village at the edge of the forest. A sign indicates the road to the cliff.
- Crag: San Lorenzo di Sebato - Burgkofl
- N. Routes: 81
- Level: 4a/7c
- Height: 940 mt.
N 46.7924º/E 11.8815º
N 46.7933º/E 11.8820º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 85, AirRaidSiren: 1,
- Update: 06/08/2015
- Reads: 5339
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: