Bastionata del Lago
- Where Monte San Martino joins the eastern shore of Lake Lecco there is this huge and complex limestone bastion, at the base of which were born in the 80s the cliffs of the Bastionata del Lago, cradle of Lecco sports climbing. We thank the portal: http://larioclimb.paolo-sonja.net/falesie_lecco/bastionatalago/ - Lario Climb source of a part of the material. The portal of Paolo Vitali and Sonia Brambati hosts many other Lecchese cliffs and updates.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: From Lecco along the lake towards Colico. After about 2 km exit to the right under the railway taking the road that leads to Pradello and park a little later on the left. Go back to the entrance curve and follow a path that goes up the steps.
- Crag: Bastionata del Lago
- N. Routes: 59
- Level: 5c/8a
- Height: 300 mt.
- Rock: Climbing on very technical or slightly overhanging plaques
N 46.0415º/E 9.3141º
N 46.0425º/E 9.3151º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Michele67: 50, miki: 5, Climb0n3: 5, Mingus17: 1,
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: For more info: Lario Climb
- Update: 05/01/2017
- Reads: 34702
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
Video from Web
To report a Video that may give offense, or inapprorpiate or in violation on Author Rights use 'Report' button