- Falesia characterized by a hyper-athletic climbing in continuous overhang, on often carved or improved holds. We thank the portal: http://larioclimb.paolo-sonja.net/falesie_lecco/strapiombomandello/ - Lario Climb source of a part of the material. The portal of Paolo Vitali and Sonia Brambati hosts many other Lecchese cliffs and updates.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: From Lecco hang the ss36 x Mandello. Reached Mandello continue beyond the traffic light and turn right into the constitution by passing the railway. You climb pio in via Rogola emerging on the road to Somana that you follow left up to the church. From here to the left carriage road to Sonvico; park and cross the village along via s. maria taking the mule track for the bietti refuge n 15. Beyond the 8 station of the via crucis you pass a hairpin bend and leave the path to go up to the evident structure on the left.
- Crag: Mandello
- N. Routes: 17
- Level: 6b/8c
- Height: 0 mt.
- Rock: Hyper-athletic climbing in continuous overhang, on handholds often dug or improved.
N 45.9313º/E 9.3261º
N 45.9323º/E 9.3271º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Michele67: 17, miki: 1, Climb0n3: 1,
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: For more info: Lario Climb
- Update: 11/11/2016
- Reads: 20992
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: