- This cliff is one of the most interesting in the district. The very elegant climbing on plaque and partly overhanging, the excellent rock, the long itineraries make it a very popular sector. We thank the portal: http://www.paolo-sonja.net/larioclimb/falesie_lecco/lariosauro/ - Lario Climb source of a part of the material. The portal of Paolo Vitali and Sonia Brambati hosts many other Lecchese cliffs and updates.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: Arriving in Lecco, from the city center take the "Chiesa dei Cappuccini" in "Viale Turati". Reach "Via S. Stefano" and then take "Via Stelvio". You can park on the side of the road just before a bridge on the railway. Then overcome a wall above the curve until you reach a flat area, from here proceed to the right and then go up to a marked path with clear red marks. Once you are close to the rocks, a sign indicates on the right the "Lo Cubano" sector. For the other sectors, you must go left for about 15 minutes.
- Crag: Lariosauro
- N. Routes: 66
- Level: 5a/7c
- Height: 320 mt.
Exposure: West. Frequent from autumn to spring, including winter afternoons. The place is well sheltered.
- Gear: Always excellent at Fix. The Falesia was bolted by Delfino Formenti from 2002 to 2003.
N 45.8687º/E 9.3805º
N 45.8678º/E 9.3804º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: miki: 3, cesanix: 1, Festo: 1, Climb0n3: 1,
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: For more info: Lario Climb
- Update: 11/11/2016
- Reads: 31243
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: