POZZUOLI BOULDER (NA)
- All sons of Monte Olibano, these big trachyte boulders lying on the shores of the coast of Via Napoli, came down from a large landslide that happened to an earthquake about 150 years ago. These boulders give surprises even to the most demanding climbers and put a strain on both strength and technique.
- Section: campania
- Access: Coming from via Bagnoli or via Coroglio, continue towards Via Napoli for about 2 km until you reach the restaurant "la baia di marinella" on the left. The access path to Zone 1 is adjacent to the restaurant, the access path to Zone 2 instead, is 100 meters beyond the restaurant and is the same path that leads to the walls of the Scoglione dei Gerolomini.
- Boulder Area: POZZUOLI BOULDER (NA)
- N. Routes: 15
- Level: 4/6b+
- Height: 10 mt.
Exposure: South, South-East
- Gear: All the lines of these boulders have been discovered and enhanced by Simone Bonaccia and Gianluigi Schiavone of the Vesuvio Extreme sports association in Naples, which continues the work of promotion and development of climbing in all its forms in the city of Naples.
- Rock: trachite
N 40.8183º/E 14.1371º
N 40.8181º/E 14.1384º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: enomistone: 20,
- Logistic: comfortable and very short approach path.
- Update: 09/10/2016
- Reads: 5390