- Beautiful wall of about fifty meters characterized mostly by large flows of vertical and slightly overhanging reeds. The ways that develop on them, especially the longest, have an athletic style and resistance but without leaving the background in the background and a good ability to read.
- Section: campania
- Access: For those arriving from Naples from the A3 Naples-Salerno, exit at the tollgate of Castellammare di Stabia, continue towards Sorrento and exit at Gragnano. At the crossroads turn right and go up towards the villages of Pimonte and Agerola, after Agerola go down towards Furore / Amalfi, two hundred meters after the Bacco restaurant, turn right onto an uphill road, signposted S.Alfonso, which leads to the parking lot of the cliff. From here with a few steps, you find yourself at the base of a first sector equipped in 2008 by Oreste Bottiglieri and Eugenio Cerulo. From the first sector continue for 5 minutes on the comfortable path that leads to the base of "Partenope". For those coming from Salerno, take the SS163 of the Amalfi Coast from Vietri sul Mare, at the junction after Amalfi turn right to Furore and Agerola, overcome Furore and in the direction of Agerola 50 meters after the third hairpin turn to the uphill road that leads at the parking lot.
- Crag: Pizzocorvo
- N. Routes: 9
- Level: 5b+/7b
- Height: 520 mt.
Exposure: Exposed to the south.
- Gear: All the routes have been opened by Simone Bonaccia with the exception of "Spirulino e glutammino" and "Papaccella" opened by Sergio Morra and "Dalla Sicilia con Furore" opened by Daniele Pascadopoli.
- Rock: Very varied limestone with reeds, holes, drops and notches.
N 40.6210º/E 14.5500º
N 40.6220º/E 14.5510º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: enomistone: 20, lennyp: 1,
- Logistic: Convenient parking, 5 minutes approach on easy flat trail. Quite comfortable base.
- Update: 23/04/2015
- Reads: 8487
Daniele Pascadopoli su "Dalla Sicilia con Furore" - 7b