Plan de Gralba - CanslaTraumpfeiler
- Falesia divided into 3 parts, one characterized by a wall more than 60 meters high and 2 with thirty streets each. Spectacular among the dolomites, even if in high season disturbed by traffic noise.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Going up from Selva di Gardena, follow the Passo Sella. After the junction for the Gardena pass continue for about 500 meters, on the right you will find a parking lot and in front of a dirt road that leads to the cliff.
- Crag: Plan de Gralba - CanslaTraumpfeiler
- N. Routes: 64
- Level: 5b/8a+
- Height: 1940 mt.
N 46.5314º/E 11.7866º
N 46.5302º/E 11.7833º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 110,
- Update: 28/06/2015
- Reads: 3270
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: