Favogna - Unterlegstoan
- The Unterlegstoan cliff is characterized by an overhang, which requires a high force on notches and holes. Given the overhang suitable even with bad weather.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: After the village of Cortaccia and Favogna, about 250 meters after the hotel "Boarenwald" park the car before the curve to the right. Continue on foot towards Favogna for about 100 meters, climb over the guard rail and descend to the cliff following the ropes.
- Crag: Favogna - Unterlegstoan
- N. Routes: 46
- Level: 6b/8b+
- Height: 740 mt.
N 46.2690º/E 11.1581º
N 46.2711º/E 11.1646º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: emaborsa: 110, manu: 1,
- Update: 20/07/2015
- Reads: 6711
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: