- The aquamariara wall is quite large, hanging over the village of Gera, a beautiful granite strip 150mt high and probably one kilometer long. There are numerous routes already described on the various guides of the Orco valley, so we illustrate the missing ones. Difference in approach 250 meters.
- Section: piemonte
- Access: At the view of the town of Gera, (two km before Noasca) under an Aem trellis on the road, enter the wood (except on the road). Few meters on the flat and then uphill steep towards the wall (numerous small men) 20 min. As always in these places not frequented the regrowth of the shrubs is overbearing, so equip yourself with a pair of shears and gloves, a small contribution to keep alive the path.
- Crag: Acquachiara
- N. Routes: 4
- Level: 6b/7c
- Height: 1050 mt.
Exposure: Definitely solar oriented south and relatively convenient access, when now in winter the winter begins here you can still benefit from a climate suitable for climbing.
- Gear: Massimiliano Celano and Tiziano Marchetti (2008)
- Rock: Climbing on vertical rock often overhanging.
N 45.4467º/E 7.3328º
N 45.4457º/E 7.3317º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 10, aizzone: 1,
- Biblio: We thank Massimiliano Celano for information: http://www.oomaxster.it/
Add Links from Web
- Update: 26/12/2014
- Reads: 5690
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
|1||Altri ItinerariAltri Itinerari||4||6b/7c|