Climbing in adherence and on small cleats and sharp and sharp razor blades. Quiet and discreet environment even in the presence of other roped for the discrete distance of the shots and the concentration necessary for the climb. Recommended 60 m mezze and 8 referrals.
Access: Reach the lower part of the Val Bodengo where the stream Boggia (known to the torrentists) ends its run and then throw itself into the Mera. From Colico on Trivulzia at the foot of the slope that leads to Gordona take the road on the left and follow it to the central Enel (about 800 meters) where you park your car. From here take the path on the right side of the plant and go left towards of the Signame tower. When you reach the visible smooth slab (the Penagia) on the opposite side of the Boggia (15 min) continue along the path for about 50 m, where on the left you will see an obvious stone guardian. Leave the path to continue on a level track marked by little men who soon leads to the structure (7 min from the path).
- Crag: Placche del Martedi
- N. Routes: 7
- Level: 5c/6b+
- Height: 640 mt.
- Gear: Andrea Mariani, Riccardo Lerda, Marco Geronimi, Ciro Zani from below.
- Rock: Gneiss with some fragile scabs (which you can safely disconnect) generally dusty due to the little use as you have to walk about 22 minutes (quiet step)
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: Not yet but available for publication
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Great path well marked more track in the boco without particular difficulties or dangers. Descended in double from the street.
- Update: 23/10/2014
- Reads: 3935
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: