- Val Garzelli is the side valley that starts from Prà Pincee on the consortium road that leads to Bodengo (permission can be purchased in the various bars of Gordona). It is a wild area and not very frequented but easily reachable with streets of various kinds from single pitches for forced usable in case of rain to technical fissures, to plaques to climb in adherence. The first sector can be reached in 15-20 minutes from the car, the last sector is about 35-40 minutes from the car.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: In the village of Gordona, on the provincial Novate Mezzola-Chiavenna, get the permit for the Val Bodengo in any bar where they will give you information on how to enter the valley (follow via Cimavilla). Once in Pra 'Pincee (about 8 km from Gordona) park the car and follow the path to the Val Garzelli beyond the Boggia stream. After about 20 minutes you will see the first sector on the left.
- Crag: Garzelli
- N. Routes: 18
- Level: 6a/A2
- Height: 1180 mt.
- Rock: Gneiss
N 46.2550º/E 9.3251º
N 46.2699º/E 9.3311º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: ramusvandeu: 22,
- Biblio: Valtellina Valchiavenna Engadine editions South slope
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: approach along a nice path. some shrub to reach the last sector. BRING SERIES OF FRIENDS AND PREFERIBLY MEZZE CORDE.
- Update: 06/10/2014
- Reads: 4402
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: