Arrampicodromo di Mese
- Mese is a small town about two kilometers south of Chiavenna where there are beautiful cliffs of more well-equipped pitches for beginners, medium and good level of climbing mainly in plaque and fissure.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: From Chiavenna follow the SP Trivulzia up to the second roundabout and continue to the right towards the center of the village (church and municipality). Turn right and immediately left after the Post where you park your car comfortably. Continue on foot towards the Sports Center. After the football field and the gym, turn left and follow the path behind the parapet wall. In this way the Plates of Month or the lower sector are reached.
- Crag: Arrampicodromo di Mese
- N. Routes: 19
- Level: 3a/7a
- Height: 340 mt.
- Gear: Riccardo Lerda, Andrea Mariani, Marco Geronimi (upper sectors).
- Rock: Beautiful very granular compact granite, super grip and good grips.
N 46.3100º/E 9.3797º
N 46.3083º/E 9.3809º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: ramusvandeu: 31, PGUMP: 2, manzo: 2, lennyp: 1,
- Biblio: Valtellina, Valchiavenna, Engadine editions South slope As for the month plates
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Easy approach from 5 to 15 minutes from the car. Recommended trekking shoes if you decide to reach the high sectors from the forest.
- Update: 04/06/2017
- Reads: 11073
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: