- The place also deserves a visit for the environment in which it is immersed: a quiet grove with a view of the lake, a playground and picnic area with fires and benches attached. The cliff offers a wide and varied range of routes on vertical or slightly overhanging plaques with difficulties that are around grade 7 and some good shots on the 6th / b. We recommend Megaloman (6b), My wife is a golf (6a +), misticanza (7b) and the maneuver (7b).
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: For those coming from the south: (from Trento): follow the SS237 towards Ponte Arche. Turn right before Ponte Arche towards San Lorenzo in banale - Molveno on SS421. Go past San Lorenzo and reach Nembia (after the galleries). Immediately after the bar Nembia (on the left) turn left along a road that leads to the parking lot near the pond. From there continue westwards along the track that, furrowing a scree, soon leads to the base of the evident cliffs. For those coming from the north (from Mezzolombardo): reach Andalo and follow the SS421 for Molveno / Nembia. Go past the Molveno lake and reach the Nembia locality. At the Nembia bar (on the right) turn right and reach the parking lot at the pond. From there continue westwards along the track that, furrowing a scree, soon leads to the base of the evident cliffs.
- Crag: Lago Nembia
- N. Routes: 20
- Level: 6a/8a
- Height: 910 mt.
Exposure: Given the altitude and exposure (East) the best time to climb here is the summer. Autumn or spring (when you gladly climb to the sun). winter the place is a bit cold.
- Rock: The rock is a very worked and compact gray and yellow limestone. Some routes are still young and not consolidated. Pay attention to the dancers attachments
N 46.1006º/E 10.9329º
N 46.0999º/E 10.9340º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: manu: 22, emaborsa: 19, lennyp: 1,
- Update: 28/03/2016
- Reads: 11109
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: