- Historical crag and reference point for climbing in Sardinia. On the left side you have beautiful shots on a gray plate, on the right the wall is straightened and there are shots on cane or on a slightly overhanging wall.
- Section: sardegna
- Access: From Iglesias take the SS 126 for Fluminimaggiore up to km 54.100 follow a small asphalt road on the right that with a path of about 1.5 km and leads to the archaeological area at the temple of Antas. From here continue on the dirt road. At the first intersection, keep left, cross a farmhouse and at the next intersection keep left. At the third junction turn left again, continuing straight after some ups and downs you can see the Punta Piloca cliff on the left, park on the side of the road and locate a sign indicating Punta Piloca hanging from a tree. From here a series of little men lead to the crag through a steep path that climbs quite straight up to the left of the Ztl Zone.
- Crag: Punta Pilocca
- N. Routes: 0
- Height: 720 mt.
- Gear: Liggi, Bigozzi, Marchi, Pani, Oviglia, Zurru, Piras, Olla
- Rock: Compact limestone plate
N 39.3974º/E 8.5517º
N 39.3974º/E 8.5518º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: arrampicatasardegna: 1,
- Biblio: Http://www.arrampicatasardegna.com/falesie/punta-pilocca/
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Access through a splendid panoramic dirt road is slightly long, but suggestive.
- Update: 27/04/2014
- Reads: 6849