- Falesia equipped by GA Eraldo Meraldi, divided into various small sectors with mainly short limestone routes.
- Section: toscana
- Access: From Gavorrano take the Gavorranese provincial road and park at the GPS point indicated near an opening on a wire mesh. Continue along the path towards the walls.
- Crag: Monte Calvo
- N. Routes: 49
- Level: 4c/7c
- Height: 350 mt.
- Gear: Excellent to fix and chains with carabiner.
- Rock: Excellent limestone.
N 42.9151º/E 10.9080º
N 42.9155º/E 10.9102º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Bart: 72,
- Logistic: The cliff is on private land, behaving appropriately.
- Update: 30/03/2014
- Reads: 10969
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: