Monte Pulchiana (Tempio Pausania) Prato DX
- It is certainly the most beautiful and full of stones in which we have moved, even if very few are clean compared to the immense potential of the area. These are actually four sectors connected to each other around a characteristic granite spire west of Mount Pulchiana (on the spire James Pearson and Caroline Ciavaldini have also opened an easy and beautiful route of more "clean" shots). The sectors are located in private lands that are allowed access, but maximum education is recommended. The place is simply magical as is the climb, the blocks are easily identifiable and reachable.
- Section: sardegna
- Access: Take the SS127 state road to Tempio Pausania and at Luras take for Luogosanto - SP10. Once you have taken the SS133 turn left and continue for about 1 km, until you find the entrance to the La Cerra farmhouse on the right. Just a couple of kilometers and a paved road without directions on the right leads to Monte Pulchiana. At this point you can also get from Palau or Arzachena on the SS133, always passing through Luogosanto. From here at the top of the short slope you park on the right, in view of the unmistakable "smurf house". On the right the Monte Pulchiana, on the left you can climb a small stone wall (or an old gate if you are at Grottini).
- Boulder Area: Monte Pulchiana (Tempio Pausania) Prato DX
- N. Routes: 11
- Level: 6a+/7c
- Height: 480 mt.
N 40.9869º/E 9.1147º
N 40.9867º/E 9.1169º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 16,
- Biblio: LaSportivaSardiniaBlocScouting - Crag Special La Sportiva Sardinia Bloc Official Guide PDF La Sportiva Bloc Scouting Official Page
Add Links from Web
- Update: 20/03/2014
- Reads: 8676
Mappa dei blocchi del Prato dx