- Area boulder immature but potentially impressive, there are a lot of limestone boulders of all sizes, although unfortunately many of them are covered by thick vegetation. Environment rather humid but climbing all year. To visit in the early morning if you want to climb in the sun.
- Section: veneto
- Access: In the Brentino Belluno area, park between Via Battisti and Via Molini, the road continues but it is not sure whether it is possible to continue driving by car. Proceed on foot keeping left for about 300 \ 400 meters before reaching a dirt road that will take you to your destination. The area is easily identifiable as it is located right next to a hydroelectric plant.
- Boulder Area: Brentino Belluno
- N. Routes: 0
- Height: 240 mt.
- Rock: Limestone, notches and flares
N 45.6469º/E 10.8680º
N 45.6441º/E 10.8722º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Climb0n3: 5, Highball: 1,
- Update: 22/05/2017
- Reads: 9526
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: