- Falesia equipped by Andrea Dalle Nogare, Mirco Losco and companions, instructors of the local school of mountaineering Piccole Dolomiti CAI di Schio and located along the offshoots of Monte Cornetto (altitude 1200 meters). Beautiful summer crag with some easy routes even for beginners - great for picnics.
- Section: veneto
- Access: From Schio (VI) continue along the SS 45 of the Pasubio up to Pian Delle Fugazze (pass) and then turn left (signs Ossario del Pasubio) until you reach the only fork in the road. Park the car in the parchheggio dirt located just before the SX, alternatively take the road to DX that allows you to reduce the journey only a few hundred meters (beware attention). Then continue on foot along the asphalt road after passing a metal bar. In about 15/20 min you reach a short flat stretch on the right side of which the path leads to the top Cornetto. Follow it for about 500 meters and at the first bend you take a track on the DX slightly downhill. Follow it up to a grove of firs and pines. You're there.
- Crag: Piccole Dolomiti
- N. Routes: 31
- Level: 4a/7a
- Height: 1350 mt.
- Gear: A. Dalle Nogare, M. Losco and other companions.
- Rock: Limestone good and less good
N 45.7463º/E 11.1862º
N 45.7506º/E 11.1904º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: climberlix: 35, DanieleP79: 2, andreadallenogare: 1,
- Biblio: ALTO VICENTINO - cliffs chosen between the Agno valley and the Brenta Ed. Climbguide antersass 2008
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Mountain crag at medium-high altitude. You can climb in winter, for the favorable exposure, only in the absence of snow.
- Update: 01/08/2019
- Reads: 18935