- Small crag located in the high-hill area of Schio (Santacatterina di Tretto, VI), at the foot of Mount Novegno. 3 sectors with routes of plaque, wall and overhanging limestone rock not exceptional. Very quiet place in the woods and in the sun from early morning. It also climbs in winter on sunny days.
- Section: veneto
- Access: From Schio (VI) follow the suburb Poleo and then the road that leads to Santa Catterina di Tretto (see signs). From Santacatterina continue to Contrada Costenieri and then Rossi or follow the signs to Monte Novegno. Before the Contrada Rossi there is a wooden fence on the right side of a large lawn (ex car park now closed). You leave the car along the road and you go to the meadow on a slight descent towards the east until you meet a dirt road that enters the woods. Follow it up to a large clearing, then slightly uphill on the left and then up a steep path immediately down on the right. After a hundred meters the trail turns abruptly to the right and in 2 minutes you are at the crag.
- Crag: Contrada Rossi
- N. Routes: 20
- Level: 5a/8a
- Height: 860 mt.
- Gear: GA Giuseppe Pierantoni and friends
- Rock: Limestone not excellent, presence of spontaneous vegetation.
N 45.7473º/E 11.3168º
N 45.7488º/E 11.3153º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: climberlix: 25, miki: 1,
- Logistic: Woods of private property.
- Update: 28/10/2013
- Reads: 10682
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: