- Beautiful long streets (Wall of the Stars) and single-pitch (Wall of Flowers) in a wild setting on the bottom of the Scalaro basin.
- Section: piemonte
- Access: From Quincinetto take the road that climbs to Scalaro. Just before the hamlet take the road on the left that goes up to the mountain pastures. Near a group of houses (Cavanne) keep to the right and continue almost to the end of the asphalt road where a small man on the right indicates the start of the path.
- Crag: Scalaro
- N. Routes: 28
- Level: 4b/6c
- Height: 1840 mt.
- Gear: R. Sgubin, B. Fontanelli and others
N 45.5491º/E 7.7466º
N 45.5483º/E 7.7473º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: mikelyzard: 31,
- Biblio: "Statale 26 - Rock climbing in the Dora Baltea Canavesana valley"
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: The parking space is not very much. The road is mainly used by farmers in the area for their work, so parked with respect and avoid moving off the trail.
- Update: 29/09/2013
- Reads: 7913
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: