Beautiful cliffs in the context of the Lagoni. Easily accessible from the Lagoni refuge which can offer refreshment even for the night. Video of "Il Matto" by Michele Caminati
Access: Reach the Lagoni refuge and continue following the directions on the map. (from the parking lot 40m).
- Crag: Lagoni - Lago Scuro
- N. Routes: 15
- Level: 3a/6c
- Height: 1350 mt.
- Rock: "Macigno" type sandstone. The quartz-feldspar matrix gives it a particular grip similar to granite. Sometimes the layers could leave the far more sedimentations of silty marls and clays visible (... eye!). The typical lighter conformation is given by the fact that these rocks have undergone a powerful disruptive action during the last glaciation (Wurmiana> about 10 years ago!).
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: Arrampica Parma (2011) Authors: Alberto Rampini, Silvia Mazzani Pareti and Montagne Edizioni srl ed.
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: You can stay overnight at the Lagoni refuge: www.rifugiolagoni.it .
- Update: 26/09/2013
- Reads: 16866
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
||Le VieLe Vie