Nago Torbole - Belvedere
- Name of the cliff "Belvedere" splendid panorama of the northern part of Lake Garda, just as beautiful are the streets of this cliff, beautiful holes, boulderini, climbing insight. Divided into two sectors completely re-joined from 2007 to 2009.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco by car about 6 km on the highway 240 towards Rovereto to the roundabout of Nago. The ideal parking to leave the car is just above the roundabout (behind the Agip petrol station). From the roundabout before the descent towards Torbole on the right, signpost indicating the cliff reachable in 10 minutes. Take the asphalt road uphill, after 50 meters continue on the dirt road to the right where it runs along a fenced olive tree. After a short descent the trail continues diagonally through the woods until you reach the cliff. The first sector you meet is new, spit in autumn 2015, short and easy shots. Above it is sector B, under sector A instead.
- Crag: Nago Torbole - Belvedere
- N. Routes: 56
- Level: 3a/7b+
- Height: 260 mt.
Exposure: Exposure of the sector. Southwest.
- Gear: Names of the nailers: L. Colò, L. Grasso, N. Festi, Stone, Trentino Alpine Guides College.
- Rock: Type of rock: Compact white limestone. Leaning vertically and overhanging.
N 45.8807º/E 10.8876º
N 45.8790º/E 10.8893º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 83, emaborsa: 79, chry_84: 23, lennyp: 20, foxasher: 1,
- Biblio: For more info: from the vertical places series, "Falesie di ARCO" Versante Sud editions.
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: In the past years the car was parked on the docks on the road that connects Nago to Arco. Given the dangerousness the municipality has put a ban on stopping. In any case, next to the high voltage pylon there are some parking lots, but few. In any case, pay close attention when crossing the road on a very busy road.
- Update: 29/07/2017
- Reads: 31399