Historical climbing crag of Valtellina, the most beautiful crag in the lower valley. With more than 50 routes of varying difficulty from 5c to 8a all on splendid rock (gneiss) excellently bolted to resinated taps and bolts. Bring a minimum rope of 70 meters the streets are wonderfully long das 15 to 35 m
Access: From the state road 36 of the stelvio in the direction of Sondrio (arriving from Milan) to the village of Ardenno, continue for one kilometer on the right you can see both the village Sirta and the homonymous cliff. Turn right into the level crossing and continue straight to the village and park it behind the church, where the easy path leads to the base of the wall 5 minutes walk.
- Crag: Sirta
- N. Routes: 55
- Level: 4a/8a
- Height: 300 mt.
Exposure: West (main) and North
- Gear: A stainless steel taps and bolts, bolts with American rings on almost all roads. Recently requested by the municipal administration.
- Rock: Gneiss with notches and holes, both athletic and plaque climbing
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: South side, necklace vertical places. Valtellina, Valchiavenna, Engadine Cliffs and sports routes
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Easy to access and frequented the right one, there is never a mess. And for the lazy 5 minutes from the parking lot
- Update: 12/10/2019
- Reads: 18249
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: