- Beautiful cliff particularly appreciated, with shots on lists and notches. presents various difficulties, from easy to difficult, with particular abundance of 6.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: Park at the 12 hairpin of the road that goes up to the resin floors. from here follow the flat trail that goes over 2 streams (wooden bridges) and the stone-cuttings. continue beyond the deviation (on the left) for the Valgrande shields and continue on the dirt road, following the fixed rope. from here the first sectors are reached. 30 minutes
- Crag: Vaccarese
- N. Routes: 80
- Level: 4a/7b+
- Height: 1100 mt.
- Gear: Good at resin, sometimes long.
- Rock: Compact limestone, gray-yellow walls, notches and fissures prevail
N 45.9092º/E 9.4125º
N 45.8991º/E 9.4062º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Tater: 63, moonwalker: 27, amicorob: 1,
- Update: 28/04/2016
- Reads: 11177
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: