Colvera - Maniago
- Crag with many sectors available, for all climbers, we move from the streets resting on the resistance plates, and there are also roofs for the most athletic.
- Section: friuli-v.g.
- Access: The most accessible sector is the one adjacent to the car park which can be reached by taking the old road to the right of the tunnel leading to Frisanco. For other sectors it is still necessary to cover approximately 400m. along the road until you see on the left a concrete staircase on which there is written "online big", this is the access to a large sector that extends across the visible wall with streets ranging from 4c to 8a. Continuing to climb the vecciha road instead, we rejoin the gallery, and it is here that is the field of "roofs" easily identifiable on the right.
- Crag: Colvera - Maniago
- N. Routes: 19
- Level: 4b/7b+
- Height: 450 mt.
Exposure: Various exposures depend on the sector
- Rock: Limestone with excellent adhesion
N 46.1883º/E 12.7048º
N 46.1893º/E 12.7056º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Harrybo: 28, Climb0n3: 1, Danteclimb: 1, lennyp: 1,
- Logistic: Take the old road to the right of the tunnel that leads to the village of Frisando, and follow it until you reach the first section of the cliff on the road.
- Update: 03/05/2017
- Reads: 15122
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: