Arco - Boulder
- Arco, TN, a town famous worldwide for climbing, whose main street is dotted with dozens of shops with clothing and sports equipment in the sector
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: In the Prabi area where you already climb a cliff called the "masses of Prabi" there are several stones (badly marked, often with a sticking plaster or faded colored arrows), on which to make boulders. From the parking lot to the arch bridge, walk along the river towards the Zona Prabi. Arrived at the large artificial wall used for international climbing competitions (but usable, with admission fee), leave it on the right and continue until the campsite - pool - bar - restaurant. On the left a small house of the Alpini is the beginning of a path that leads between the cliffs and boulder boulders.
- Boulder Area: Arco - Boulder
- N. Routes: 0
- Height: 91 mt.
Exposure: The boulders are exposed to the east. and in the summer season you can sunbathe from morning till 4 or 5 in the afternoon. Get water bottles!
N 45.9270º/E 10.8903º
N 45.9212º/E 10.8899º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: L.O.Kop: 1, lennyp: 1,
- Update: 22/06/2013
- Reads: 10089
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: