- The gym of the pebble was one of the first climbing gyms in the province of Pesaro. To discover the place and to spit out the first routes, among others also Lino Liuti, CAI mountaineering instructor tragically disappeared in the Balza ravine Eagle at Monte Catria. The valorization of the place, in a modern form, is due to Sandro Deborah Paolo and his companions.
- Section: marche
- Access: From the A14 Autostarada exit at the Fano tollbooth, then take the E78 expressway towards Rome. After about 26 km you turn off for Rome-Arezzo-Perugia and exit immediately right for Furlo-Calmazzo. Follow the signs for the Passo del Furlo about 2 km and park your car comfortably in an open space on the right. of the Furlo cartel. Next to the sign starts the path that in 10 min. leads to sector A of the crag.
- Crag: Furlo
- N. Routes: 62
- Level: 4a+/7c
- Height: 250 mt.
Exposure: Sector At southeast exposure, sector B east exposure, for the various sun exposures of the sectors the cliff lends itself to an annual attendance, we still recommend the middle seasons, in winter the temperatures tend to be harsh in summer and you can climb to shade in the various sectors according to the timetable.
- Gear: Nailing with 12 mm galvanized rings, resin and 10 mm fix, stops on chains and anti-theft karabiners of recent riveting
- Rock: Good quality limestone with notches and holes, not always easy to read
N 43.6568º/E 12.7331º
N 43.6578º/E 12.7341º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: army: 66, lennyp: 1, DiegoClimb83: 1,
- Update: 09/05/2016
- Reads: 34205
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: