Monte San Liberatore
- Falesia of Monte di San Liberatore
- Section: campania
- Access: From Salerno-Reggio Calabria (A3) exit for Cava de 'Tirreni and reach the small fraction of Alessia. From here continue to the hermitage of San Liberatore. Follow the mule track, after 10 minutes you reach the walls
- Crag: Monte San Liberatore
- N. Routes: 73
- Level: 4a/8a
- Height: 500 mt.
- Gear: Almost all the routes have been bolted by the Climbing House association. Repetitions on roads with insufficient riveting are not recommended.
- Rock: The rock appears as compact limestone often worked vertically and drops.
N 40.6854º/E 14.7328º
N 40.6864º/E 14.7338º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: teitogo: 7, animal: 1,
- Logistic: General Information about crags on Peninsola of Amalfi: Stadler-Markus
- Update: 15/10/2018
- Reads: 38869
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: