S.Anna di Vinadio
- Beautiful crag in high ground on gneiss near the Sanctuary of S.Anna di Vinadio. There are 3 sectors among which a stop was set up for educational purposes to try out the various maneuvers. A nice place suitable for children, especially the Duckburg sector, given the close protection.
- Section: piemonte
- Access: Reach the Sanctuary of S. Anna di Vinadio and walk the path that starts from there for about 10 minutes. Follow the directions on the map
- Crag: S.Anna di Vinadio
- N. Routes: 30
- Level: 3a/6c
- Height: 2200 mt.
- Gear: Spit. Equipped by Danilo Collino & Co. Excellent rock.
- Rock: Gneiss. Climbing predominantly of plaque.
N 44.2273º/E 7.1070º
N 44.2290º/E 7.1060º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 34,
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 10826
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: