North-facing summer crag, fresh even in the warmest periods thanks to the river that runs alongside, the rock varies, predominantly granite but with some pleasant surprise in the holes. notches, holes and concretions predominantly in vertical plate.
Access: Very convenient access from the parking lot of the graveyard, take the cycle path that leads to Switzerland and near a small tunnel (both upstream and downstream is the cliff.
- Crag: Falesia ciclabile
- N. Routes: 13
- Level: 5a/7a+
- Height: 450 mt.
- Gear: Nailing (no fear) nailing performed by Lisignoli Carlo, Kikko Fanchi, Marco Del Curto, Mauro Bongianni, Paolo Dal Cason, Paolo Martocchi
- Rock: Granite notches holes and concretions
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers:
- Biblio: Sport climbing in Valtellina and Valchiavenna (South side)
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Very comfortable approach
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 12059
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: