- The Muzzerone cliff is located above the village of Portovenere and is the extreme offshoot of the Cinque Terre National Park. The main feature is the presence of bold pillars and white limestone cliffs that precipitate steeply over the sea and a flora consisting essentially of maritime pines and typical Mediterranean vegetation. The place is splendid. The natural spectacle of rare beauty. Access to the sectors is not always easy. The guide written by Davide Battistella, published by "Versante Sud" is available in the area. Permaggiori info: www.bluverticale.it
- Section: liguria
- Access: Exit at the La Spezia toll booth, continue for Le Grazie-Portovenere. When you arrive at Le Grazie, turn right onto the road that climbs towards the Castellana mountain. Go about 5 km to reach a fork and turn left. Turn left again and after a few bends you will come close to a strong, excellent starting point for the various sectors.
- Crag: Muzzerone
- N. Routes: 83
- Level: 4a/8a+
- Height: 280 mt.
Exposure: West. Excellent all year.
- Gear: Spit fix and stainless steel eyebolts.
- Rock: Limestone with notches and drops.
N 44.0589º/E 9.8255º
N 44.0599º/E 9.8288º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Climb0n3: 1, iltrex: 1, route66: 1,
- Logistic: The guide written by Davide Battistella, published by "Versante Sud" is available in the area. Permaggiori info: www.bluverticale.it
- Update: 26/01/2018
- Reads: 78384
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: