- Cliff overlooking the sea with more than 100 streets. No indication at the base of the routes. Some anchors are rusty. There are single pitches (the easiest are the first ones that come down from the path) and the routes of more shots. Some stops have the chain.
- Section: balearic-islands
- Access: From the parking lot follow the clear path that descends towards the sea and passes at the foot of the cliff.
- Crag: Buda
- N. Routes: 0
- Height: 50 mt.
N 38.8746º/E 1.2301º
N 38.8777º/E 1.2313º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: sgargel: 2,
- Biblio: Ibiza Sport Climbing Guidebook
Add Links from Web
- Update: 12/09/2012
- Reads: 3983
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: