Figline di Prato
- Small but interesting cliff located in the village of Filgine di Prato. Surrounded by greenery, in a quiet location even if very close to the town.Consigliata only beginners ...
- Section: toscana
- Access: Once you reach Figline di Prato, pass the village and continue until you reach the car park on the side of the cemetery, where you leave your car. Cross the Bardena stream (currently the wooden bridge has been removed) following the path that climbs to the right. At the end of the climb, take the path on the right to get to the clearing where there are the three sectors: Paretone, Centrale Strapiombi and Hidden Wall. (5 minutes)
- Crag: Figline di Prato
- N. Routes: 33
- Level: 4a/6c+
- Height: 115 mt.
- Gear: Very good with resin rings, fixes and chains at stops.
- Rock: Compact limestone
N 43.9255º/E 11.0931º
N 43.9255º/E 11.0924º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Lupin66: 40, YOLLO: 2, ballo: 1,
- Logistic: Private property therefore maximum cleanliness and respect for the environment.
- Update: 21/06/2015
- Reads: 21755
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: