- Maiano is a small hamlet between Florence and Fiesole and the cliff is an old abandoned quarry. Compact rock in its arenaceous fraction, smashed in the clayey horizons. South exposure.
- Section: toscana
- Access: To get to the crag take the road that from Florence Coverciano area leads to Fiesole. Arrived at a sharp hairpin turn left to take the road to the right. Continue for about 2 kilometers, arriving at a crossroads. Turn left slightly uphill and get to a parking lot where there is a restaurant and an ice cream parlor. The wall is visible on your left.
- Crag: Maiano
- N. Routes: 44
- Level: 4c/7a
- Height: 30 mt.
- Gear: All the roads are spiked and the stops are all equipped with a chain. In some found carabiners in others, a rope-passing system. Almost never the "manoeuver" is required.
- Rock: Compact sandstone with clayey horizons.
N 43.7969º/E 11.3059º
N 43.7968º/E 11.3075º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: Lupin66: 50,
- Logistic: Private property but with free access. Non-existent approach; practically the crag is 30 meters from the parking lot
- Update: 28/08/2016
- Reads: 17787
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: