- Very varied crag, with grade routes from 4a to 8a. It is divided into 3 sectors: Paretone, small high and small low
- Section: friuli-v.g.
- Access: Once you get to the village of Dardago continue on the main road that enters the valley, along the riverbed (almost always dry) of the river Artugna. Once you arrive at the "Lo Chalet" restaurant, park; to avoid cluttering the parking lot of the restaurant it is possible to leave the vehicles on the side of the road, which is however interrupted a few meters above. Turn around the bar and take the walkway that leads to the ford on the stream, go up the other side until you meet the church of San Tomè, then skirting it on the left until you reach the well-beaten path that leads to the cliffs.
- Crag: Dardago
- N. Routes: 31
- Level: 4c/8b
- Height: 600 mt.
Exposure: The wall goes from lean to slightly overhanging, presence of beautiful roofs and interesting cracks. The exposure is mainly towards the west - southwest
- Gear: Almost completely bolted bolted, the two small walls have not yet been completely renewed.
- Rock: Compact limestone and conglomerate, almost all sockets are natural and not drilled
N 46.0716º/E 12.5122º
N 46.0703º/E 12.5102º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 25, Harrybo: 8, marcozzarin: 2,
- Biblio: Climbing in Friuli, Webandana
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Being well open towards the valley, the wind when it is there is felt and the sun beats strong. Attention to the perturbations that, entering from the valley above can suddenly manifest themselves bringing down some stones.
- Update: 05/07/2016
- Reads: 13220
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: