Torbole - Corno di BO
- Beautiful view and position back to the lake, particular ... Five friendly routes of adherence from the 4th to the 5c, particularly indicated to practice with the progression in adherence. A few notches for the hands and 2 slots to test various techniques. All this always on a wall supported. 2 of the routes continue beyond the first chain for another 4 pitches with a total development of about 150 meters.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Access From Arco reach the village of Torbole and continue on the Eastern Gardesana towards Malcesine-Verona. After about 2 km, take the second tunnel towards Malcesine. The cliff can be seen immediately because it overhangs this gallery. At the end of the tunnel on the right there is a small parking lot that can accommodate a maximum of 3 cars.
- Crag: Torbole - Corno di BO
- N. Routes: 9
- Level: 4a/5c
- Height: 80 mt.
- Gear: Fittons and chains with ferreting carabiners. All new.
- Rock: Compact plate.
N 45.8493º/E 10.8626º
N 45.8482º/E 10.8635º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: igisum: 10, lennyp: 6, Alma: 2,
- Biblio: Http://www.arcowall.com
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Attention to parking maneuvers, a lot of traffic and high speed motorcycles in summer. Do not leave anything in sight in the car so as not to risk unpleasant surprises.
- Update: 26/04/2017
- Reads: 17217
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: