- Extraordinary sculpture of nature is a natural pillar of rock that atmospheric agents and the passing of the centuries have shaped and eroded to give it the typical and funny bottle shape that gives it its name. It is about 20 meters high and has six routes on excellent rock. It is ideal for beginners as it has difficulty routes from 3c to 6a.
- Section: lombardia
- Access: Motorway A4 Bergamo exit, direction Valle Brembana, after the village of Zogno turn left for Passo di Zambla, once you reach the hill after the square turn right for Conca dell'Alben / cross-country tracks, follow the road until a hairpin bend to the left where a path is clearly visible and there is also a BOTTIGLIONE sign. follow the path by staying on the coast on the right.
- Crag: Bottiglione
- N. Routes: 0
- Height: 1100 mt.
Exposure: NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST
- Gear: Good
- Rock: Limestone
N 45.8860º/E 9.7626º
N 45.8854º/E 9.7629º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: senzascarpe: 2, Climb0n3: 1, mirco170289: 1,
- Biblio: For further information: Y. Parimbelli, M. Panseri - VALLI BERGAMASCHE Sport and modern climbs - Ed. Versante Sud
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Not suitable for children, the bottle is overlooking the valley, to get there has been put a steel cable and at the base there is very little space.
- Update: 20/07/2017
- Reads: 8950
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: