Arco - Terra Promessa
- Falesia nailed in 1997. All routes are over 25 meters. Many routes are quite long, so you have to be tough climbers. In sector A there are some beautiful spots for families. Notable pulls, compact rock and fabulous views on the extreme right of sector B, where the overhangs reign supreme. The crag is being expanded in the A sector.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: Follow the signs for the well-known Massone / Falesia Policromuro. When you reach the homonymous cliff, the asphalt road continues uphill and continues for 2km until it flattens and crosses a chestnut wood. When you reach a junction, turn left to Braila. After 300 meters, park on the right. There are seats for 4 or 5 cars. Take the uphill path and arrive in 5 minutes. On the left sector A. On the right sector B.
- Crag: Arco - Terra Promessa
- N. Routes: 45
- Level: 6a/8c
- Height: 480 mt.
Exposure: Southwest. The wall is in the shade up to 15. In addition, since the wall is very overhanging, you can climb in the rain.
- Gear: O. Celva, G. Horhager, F. Legrand, R. Scherer, M. Mabboni and others.
- Rock: Continuity climbing on reeds, overhangs, roofs ......
N 45.9413º/E 10.9171º
N 45.9407º/E 10.9164º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 91, emaborsa: 87, Climb0n3: 2, lennyp: 1, PANINO: 1,
- Logistic: Falesia completely immersed in the woods.
- Update: 09/08/2017
- Reads: 14682