Arco - Monte Colt
- A beautiful cliff that offers single pitches in the second sector and multi-pitch routes in the first.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From the center of Arco, follow the indications to Laghel for about 3 km until you reach a marked pitch with the sign "Ceniga Monte Colt". It is recommended to respect the surrounding environment and the utmost care in parking. Continue walking along the path until you reach a fork. Take the right path and continue uphill until you reach the top of Mount Colt. From here, preside on the path to the north. You go down on the opposite side of the climb (short stretch of via ferrata). After the via ferrata, leave the main path going to the right on the path that passes under the entire wall. (From the car 20 'start long ways)
- Crag: Arco - Monte Colt
- N. Routes: 30
- Level: 6a+/7a+
- Height: 420 mt.
- Gear: The equipment of the crag is due to G.Mantovani, N.Tarolli, D.Depretto, M.Eisendle, R.Galvagni.
N 45.9408º/E 10.8926º
N 45.9410º/E 10.8893º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 2,
- Update: 30/06/2013
- Reads: 7113
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them:
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: