Arco - Massone
- Surely the most famous cliff in the valley. Available routes and grades for all tastes. In addition, the crag is equipped with a toilet (toilet), a picnic area immersed in the olive-tree and bicycle racks. 155 shots divided into 6 sectors, with difficulties from 4th to 9th +. For the great attendance many shots are greasy but always very beautiful. Convenient access, very easy shooting base and spectacular climate. You can climb all year round: winter thanks to the typical Mediterranean microclimate of the area and excellent sun exposure from morning to early afternoon and summer thanks to the wind blowing in the afternoon from Lake Garda. In the Abyss and Pueblo sectors, on some pitches it is even when it rains.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco cross the bridge over the Sarca river, Strada Statale SS45 bis, towards Trento. Turn right towards Massone. Enter the village of Massone and follow the Policromuro cliffs directions. Warning narrow streets !!!!! Entered the olive trees after a few hundred meters you will reach the first parking lot (about 6/7 places) at the foot of the crag of the first sectors. Continuing uphill other parking lots on the hairpin bends. Attention, parking ban from 22 to 8. Attention road frequented by many bikers. For the Pueblo sector continue to climb, after the third bend on the left 2/3 parking spaces.
- Crag: Arco - Massone
- N. Routes: 164
- Level: 4a/9a+
- Height: 180 mt.
Exposure: South-East Excellent sun exposure in the morning even for those who are safe on most of the routes.
- Gear: It was equipped by G.Groaz, D.Depretto, R.Larcher, R.Scherer, O.Celva and others.
- Rock: Red and golden rock on reeds, cleats and overhangs. Rock worn, smooth.
N 45.9292º/E 10.9025º
N 45.9290º/E 10.9027º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 485, up96: 3, fede99: 2, monyclimb: 1, lennyp: 1,
- Update: 19/07/2017
- Reads: 16028
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: