Sarche - La Gola di Toblino
- The Toblino Gorge. It is one of the historic sites of sport climbing in Trentino. Discovered and valued by Roberto Bassi, who opened most of the older streets, for some years it was one of the busiest areas. In the end it was almost abandoned in favor of the gymnasiums of Massone and Nago. Recently, thanks to a re-nailing work carried out by the Sysiphos association and the opening of some new routes, the Toblino Gorge has become a valid alternative at the now too crowded gyms of Arco.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco head north towards Sarche and continue until the Toblino lake. At the height of the Castle of Toblino, there is a road that goes up along a stream. The road is quite narrow, for those who do not trust it is better to leave the car along the main road. Otherwise you can climb up to the end of the road a few steps from the cliff.
- Crag: Sarche - La Gola di Toblino
- N. Routes: 95
- Level: 4a/8a+
- Height: 350 mt.
- Gear: Sysiphos, and E. Dalmut, R. Bassi, D. Bonvecchio, M. Bianchini, A. Stenico, R.Larcher, F. Defrancesco, H. Zanetti, R. Pedrotti, S. Finocchi, M. Zanolla, DJ: Hall , The Monster, A.Stenico, Icaro, M.Curti, M.Turri, H. Mariacher.
N 46.0594º/E 10.9644º
N 46.0586º/E 10.9664º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: lennyp: 3, kiwi: 1, emaborsa: 1,
- Update: 29/05/2016
- Reads: 19102
Mappa delle Falesie
There are no yet video linked. Add one!: