Arco - La fattoria degli Struzzi
- The cliff is located in a very quiet area above the village of Ceniga between vineyards and olive trees.
- Section: trentino-alto-adige
- Access: From Arco, take the state road 45 bis towards Trento - Madonna di Campiglio. After 3 km take Ceniga turning left. Continue for 500 meters and there is a parking lot on the right. We recommend leaving the car here for the few parking lots you will find and for the narrow road that leads to the cliff. Cross the road and pay attention to the directions for Agriturismo Maso Lizzone, Ponte Romano, cycle path. Follow the small road where it will take you to the river. Cross the bridge, take the road on the right (via Lizzone) and continue for 500 meters until you arrive at Agriturismo Maso Lizzone. Keep the left flanking the stone wall until you reach the 428 San Giovanni trail on the right. Go up at the beginning for some zig zag, then continue on a diagonal until you enter the wood very close to the rock face, about 6/7 minutes from the Maso. Forward in the woods pay attention to a trace of a flat trail on the left marked by little men leading shortly to the cliff.
- Crag: Arco - La fattoria degli Struzzi
- N. Routes: 17
- Level: 6a/7c
- Height: 230 mt.
- Gear: Course Aspiranti guide 1997; it was equipped on the occasion of a course for aspiring Trentino guides. F. Leoni, R. Andres.
- Rock: Climbing on vertical plate. Slightly overhanging.
N 45.9546º/E 10.8940º
N 45.9531º/E 10.8977º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: zoppolo: 35, emaborsa: 15, lennyp: 3,
- Logistic: Beware of private land
- Update: 30/06/2017
- Reads: 8709
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: