- Falesia of Val Galina. This cliff is one of the closest to Verona, it can be reached in 20 minutes from the city center. It consists of a total of 16 routes of length between 7 and 15 meters. Its western exposure makes it particularly favorable for those who want to climb until late afternoon. The nailing is made with bolts and resin nails. With at most 10 referrals you can climb all the streets.
- Section: veneto
- Access: From Verona Borgo Trento or Verona Porta vescovo take the road to the Torricelle, according to the provenance respectively Via Castello San Felice and Via Govanni Francesco Caroto. Continue on via torricelle. After passing the restaurant "Il Piper" take the first paved road to the right. Continue, the street has meanwhile become Via Sant'Anna Bonuzzo. Continue to the end of the road, then turn right and, after a few meters, take Via San Vincenzo. Go past some houses and continue until Km 0 of the fishing path. follow the signs with drawn a piggy. It is possible to park a few cars both on the side of the road and just inside the dirt road on the left where there is a small space before the restaurant. The approach path starts from the parking lot in the dirt road of about 10 minutes. From via San Vincenzo onwards, the streets are particularly narrow, caution is also recommended for the presence of numerous people who, especially on holidays, travel the road.
- Crag: Val Galina
- N. Routes: 28
- Level: 3b/7c
- Height: 300 mt.
- Rock: Good soft limestone
N 45.4924º/E 10.9993º
N 45.4953º/E 11.0052º
- Coordinates Precision:
- Mainteners / Best Wikiers: ziob92: 37, ste89: 20, zava: 1, Gollo15: 1,
- Biblio: Climbing in Valpolicella. Publication of the CAI
Add Links from Web
- Logistic: Approach of five minutes on the trail.
- Update: 13/05/2016
- Reads: 28448
There are no pics in the gallery, click below to add them: